a brain fog
Normally it takes but 15 minutes to post a few images where they are supposed to go but this morning, a brain fog!
It didn't matter how many times I clicked a link I was in the Wrong place, it mattered not how many times I clicked the buttons in the gallery I ended up in the wrong album, introduce gemini for a bit of 'pre post editing' and toral confusion, I either could not find the album I wanted, the image I wanted or, the right words to effect the changes I wanted to make, and all without leaving Facebook; this morning that 15 minute task took me almost an hour.
Sometimes these days it is a little like that, someone suggested, with all humerous intent that, "mebee your destined for the care home!", I have to admit that the thought of having my laundry sorted, my meals prepared and delivered, my animals fed and my entire non art admin taken care of has an appeal however giving up that amount of control would probably destroy my creativity and, no doubt, within a short time I would end up devoid of life.
no thanks, I think I will stick with my occasional foggy periods and out the kettle on!