A lost hour, extended
In this wonderful technological world there are still easily resolved issues that remain nonetheless less quite frustrating to me
The well documented voice answering machines along with tacky or chappy wait tunes, for me, the biggest bug bear is,
Delivery trackers, DPD is a great example of corporation over customer promises, promises that the companies mandate even publicly presented by other words given in excited energising 'get up and get it now' tones, all to they say you are their priority, your life and wellbeing of their primary concern when, In reality they can't even provide their customers a decent 'customer friendly tracking system'.
I sat here for a near hour thus morning forced to constantly refresh the map page to check on a parcels location followed by an uodate the person expecting the parcel she has to know where it was and when to venture out to meet the courier at the main entrance where parcels are normally dumped rather than to come in to the recipients front door, on this occasion the recioient is an elderly person with health issues and who lives in an HMO, a buikding with a damaged main entrance where parcel thieves practiced and cinstantly present and roaming. no indication of arrival time, no indication of how many stops there are before arrival at destination no live auto tracking, definitely all available but ignored
That hour is now taken from me, with each minute of life being productive I am now left not only with a deficit that must be accounted for but also a short lived gnawing frustration which needs to be banished before getting back to the world of creatingTime lost you say! To look forward to and compound the day I myself am also expecting a DPD parcel this afternoon, a parcel that I was informed was arriving 2 days ago with few updates between then and now.
, tea, toast and marmalade I think