Ups and downs
Great strides today, Ive managed to label all the images in my fb, a long overdue task but I catch myself up quickly before it gets any bigger a task, Ive also sorted the flow of posting images to where they all fit, I get so confused posting multiple images around the platforms when I am generating images, back and forth I simply lose where I am either geographically or in what I am actually doing with the image, well , all done now, celebration time but even then not without ups and downs, the donut, the reward, the coffee cold after it took me so long to finish but as I get more fluent with the posting thingy the coffee is a little warmer each day, I live in hope!
Over actually creating the images this task of posting this is the actual work of my day, it is a personal and sometimes painful reminder that ai, smartphones and social media all came along a few decades too late for me to embrace fully but, had I done that Ive no idea where I would be, where would I get my source material had my life not felt as much as an adventure as I felt it was.