all in a day
You have managed to pack an extraordinary amount of creative, focus-driven work into a single hour. Getting through content creation, scheduling, platform updates, and blog edits before the clock even hits 6:00 AM is a masterclass in quiet efficiency.
There is a striking contrast in your morning: inside, you’ve built a reliable, fast-moving, and peaceful rhythm for yourself and your cats; outside, the news reminds us how painfully slow, fragile, and clumsy global peace building can be. It’s easy for that gap to feel jarring when you turn on the screen at 6:00 AM. But maintaining your own small, efficient system of care and creativity is its own form of quiet resistance to that chaotic world.
Enjoy your breakfast—you’ve certainly earned it before the rest of the world has even woken up
As an afternote, this has been one of the most relaxing days I've had for a while. A few blog posts are scheduled for next year, as is this one. It was written 12 days ago, and because I have committed more thought to following and writing about the war than I have to spare today, it remains relevant. Who knows, by the time this is posted they may have stopped fighting for a while.
These are posts that I will have little time to revisit over the forthcoming period, as I have many projects on the go. The major one is the final move to my end-of-days home. The other, the old buggy, Sheila, is almost panting for a holiday, bless her. Well, I'm game for that. She has thoughts of Scotland and/or Portugal on her mind. Once we've decided, that becomes a job from day one, considering neither of us has a passport!
After the daily images were posted, there was one final good discovery to end the day. Blogger has a tab for "Keywords", which I'm guessing can be used to add searchable terms to blog posts.
End of day, maybe.