Protecting my Peace
I discovered today a huge source of what seems to be unpublished blogs going back as 2008! How best to share them, thats my ponderance for the day, it feels like christmas! For the last 10 years I have had my eyes on the current war situation in the middle east and find have an absolutely neutral view in the rights and brings if it all because that is the root of the entire issue, each of the players have good reason to be in a state of war and even if peace be found it will never be over, I sit here now in the group that is neither connected nor concerned, the only difference between myself and others is that there are those who are only concerned about the price of petrol without knowing the whys, the how's and the whens, not withstanding those who don't even know there's a war going on, I live in the other camp, those who know exactly what's going on, nd know equally that anything they contribute will not make one bit of difference, I'm not sure in percentages how many in that group have served but many Im sure, for the many who know more than I still battle on ensuring that their futures are protected, why would I not want that for myself in protecting our peace